Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: KMRY
Model Number: KK3327
Frame Style: Frameless
Glass Thickness: 8/10mm
Open Style: Hinge
Panel Material: Tempered Glass
Certification: DIN EN 12150, AS/NZS 2208:1996, ANSI Z97.1-2004, BS6206
Tempered Glass Color: Available for Clear, Blue, Grey
Glass Type: Frosted, Strip frosted, Silk-screen tempered glass
Handle material: Special design Dark copper plating,rose gold
Rail Material: Dark copper plating
Profile material: Dark copper plating
Open style: Hinge
Standard export cartons with PE foam & plastic bag.Plywood crate is available.
1. Each aluminum frame component and metal component is wrapped with transparent film which can protect the aluminum from being scratched, and then in pearl cotton.2. Each glass component is packed with pearl cotton which is much safer for long time shipping.
3. Finally fill the 5 layers corrugated carton with foam and then bind it with 5 or more plastic belts.
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped within 18 days after payment|
|Size||Model Size: 900*900*1900mm, 1000*1000*1900mm|
|( height: 1900~2200mm)|
|Shape||one hinged shower room|
|Tempered glass certification||DIN EN 12150,AS/NZS 2208:1996,ANSI Z97.1-2004,BS6206|
|Glass type for choice||Clear,Frosted,Strip frosted,Silk-screen glass|
|Glass color for choice||Clear,Grey,Blue,Blue+ Black Frame|
|Glass function for choice||Normal,Easy Clean glass,anti-blast wired glass|
|Handel||Dark copper plating|
|Hinge||Dark copper plating|
|Packing detail||Standard export cartons with foam and pearl cotton inside and outside with product description.|
|Production time||15-30 days|
|Size of packing||670*1955*100mm|
|Quantity of container||183sets/20"|
- 304 stainless steel accessories, decent, elegant, and more durable.
- Rollers: ingeniously designed, made of imported stainless steel or fine copper bearing, high quality, and long useful life.
- Rollers pass the test of 50,000 consecutive opening/closing cycles successfully.
KMRY shower rooms are conform to the Tempered glass certification standards: DIN EN 12150, AS/NZS 2208:1996, ANSI Z97.1-2004 , BS6206