How to remove the paint on glass?
1. soft perfume. Wipe off the paint with soft cloth, then wipe it up with a clean cloth. The solution can be added with loose perfume. The paint will be brighter with dry rag.
2. Turpentine de-coating method. Traces of paint and paint on glass can be removed with turpentine or nail polish remover.
3. Use detergents. Spray cleaner on all sides of the glass, then add a fresh-keeping film. Soften solidified paint stains. After 10 minutes, tear off the film and wipe the paint with a wet cloth dipped in a detergent.
4. Vinegar tracing method. First apply vinegar to the paint, then wipe it with a dry cloth.
5. With blades, I do glass spray painting.
6. Tea tracing method. Shallow paint stains can be removed by dipping in cold tea.
7. Use nail wash. It is also used in the same way as alcohol and acetone. The effect is also very good. Nail polish is not required for quality, good or general, as long as the nail polish can be removed.
8. Use acetone. Method Ibid. It uses less and is thorough. What's great is that it can remove these residual coatings very quickly and easily, which is better than spraying essence. These two kinds of solvents are also fire-proof doors and windows in the method, and the effect is very good.