How to choose the right bathroom cabinet?
1. Bathroom cabinets should be wall-mounted, legged or wheeled, so as to effectively isolate the invasion of ground moisture on cabinets.
2. To understand whether the metal parts are stainless steel or aluminium products for bathroom cabinets after moisture-proof treatment, so that the resistance to moisture erosion will be strong.
3. Before purchasing, it is necessary for you to check whether the opening of the closet hinge is 90 degrees or 180 degrees. If the opening angle is 180 degrees, of course, it is more convenient for you to pick up and put things! The better the hinge, the tighter the closet door will be, and the more difficult the dust will be to enter.
4. It's convenient to choose a bathroom cabinet with many drawers.
5. When choosing the style of bathroom cabinet, we should pay attention to whether the maintenance of water pipes and the opening of valves are guaranteed.
6. When installing the bathroom cabinet, pay attention not to damage the inlet and outlet pipes, otherwise the cabinet will be soaked by leaking water in use.
Above is a brief introduction about the bathroom cabinet which material is good and how to choose it correctly. I hope it can help you to have a simple reference on the selection and purchase. Choosing a good quality bathroom cabinet can last longer and make the bathroom look more stylish.