After using the faucet for a period of time, it will be found that water stains are easy to remain on the surface, and very ugly spots will be formed after the water stains dry. If the faucet is not cleaned for a period of time, even if the faucet is high-end, it will become eclipsed, so we must always check The faucet is cleaned and maintained.
Simple cleaning skills of faucet
Faucet cleaning is actually not complicated, as long as it is kept frequently, it can make the faucet look like new for a long time.
1. If it is a copper faucet, if you want to clean the electroplated surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some strong degreasing and decontamination detergent to clean it.
2. For scale, rust, etc. on the faucet, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge with a little special detergent, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
3. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or wipe with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste to remove limescale and oil stains and make the surface of the faucet clean and shiny.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but the inside of the faucet is actually more important. If the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water is crossed, it may be caused by blockage of the bubbler. The aerator can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstall it.
Precautions for faucet cleaning
Although the chrome-plated layer of the faucet is claimed to be corrosion-resistant and non-rusting, incorrect cleaning methods can still cause abnormal wear of the faucet.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a steel ball or other hard objects, because the steel ball is very hard and will easily scratch the surface of the faucet.
2. It is best to use a neutral detergent for cleaning, and detergents with strong acid and alkali are not suitable for cleaning with a tap.
3. After cleaning the faucet, use a dry lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining water on the surface to avoid residual water stains.
Faucet use and maintenance skills
1. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use.
2. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. When the water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa (ie 0.2kgf/cm2), after a period of use, if the water output is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, you can lighten it at the water outlet of the faucet. Unscrew the screen cover gently to remove impurities, and it will generally recover.
4. Invite experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to hit hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. Pay attention to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the faucet.