If you want to keep your own shower room brand new, this is closely related to daily maintenance and maintenance. Let me share with you the maintenance methods and precautions in the maintenance process of the shower room at home.
1.Cleaning and maintenance of shower room
(1) When cleaning the four walls and bottom of the shower room, please use a soft cloth or sponge neutral detergent to clean it. When removing stubborn stains, please use alcohol to remove them.
(2) When using the special bathroom detergent, please use it correctly according to the precautions on the container. The wrong way of use will have a bad effect on people, and it is easy to cause some undesirable situations in the product.
(3) Do not use these items for cleaning: acidic, alkaline solvents, chemicals (such as hydrochloric acid), propionic acid diluents and other solvents, decontamination powders, etc., otherwise it will have adverse effects on the human body and cause some defects in the product situation.
2. The use and maintenance of pulleys
(1) Avoid hitting the sliding door forcefully from below, so as not to cause the sliding door to fall off.
(2) Pay attention to regularly clean the pulley and sliding block, and add lubricant, lubricating oil or slip wax.
(3) Regularly adjust the adjusting screw of the slider to ensure the effective load and good sliding of the slider on the movable door.
3. Maintenance of tempered glass
(1) Do not hit or hit the glass surface with sharp objects to avoid damage.
(2) Do not wipe the glass surface with corrosive liquids, so as not to damage the surface gloss.
(3) Do not wipe the glass surface with rough materials to avoid scratches.
4. Shower room frame maintenance
(1) Electrostatic powder spray products (such as white, patina, yellow, red, purple and other solid spray products) firstly prevent direct sunlight and exposure, because the resin material and color base powder will have a photosensitive reaction, causing the spray layer to fade.
(2) Do not wipe with corrosive liquids or materials.
(3) Do not use rough materials (including toothpaste) to wipe the surface.
(4) Oxidation coloring products (gold, silver, matte silver, wire drawing and other surface coloring products); these products are not easy to fade compared to electrostatic spraying products, but their hardness is poor, and sharp objects cannot be used to describe the surface. If stains appear on the aluminum surface, please use a neutral detergent to dissolve in water and wipe it off.